Saturday, December 12, 2015

LVX Winter Resort 2016 Cirque

Hi everyone!

The weather outside hasn't been very frightful this season and I'm definitely not complaining. With the change in season, I have a new Winter collection to share with from LVX. 
 

LVX polishes are non-toxic, cruelty-free, vegan friendly, chip and UV resistant. They are inspired by runway trends for the season. 

The first shade I have to show you is a dusty pink rose colour called Cirque. Pictured is 2 coats with no top coat.


It's so flirty and feminine. This'll definitely be my go-to pink for the season.



I added some cute dots for an accent nail. The white polish is also from the winter collection and it is called Lait, a creamy off-white.


LVX polishes can be purchased at their website www.shoplvx.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment