Friday, September 04, 2015

LVX Fall 2015 Nu

Hello loves!

Fall is my favourite season because I love the fashions and colour trends. LVX's Fall collection exemplifies this perfectly.


Up next from LVX's Fall 2015 collection is Nu, a beautiful sheer nude.


There are 2 jelly polishes in this collection, Nu and Rhone. Nu is more of a nude shade so it has peach undertones. Rhone is more of a sheer pink.

Here is Nu with one coat so you can see how sheer it is.




Because it's a sheer nude, I did a French manicure with it. So classy! I used nail vinyls by Snail Vinyls to complete this look.



I posted on Instagram that the French mani is the quintessential bridal mani because it's simple so it doesn't overshadow your ring and it's classic and  timeless.


Being me however, I can't leave a simple mani alone so I added some silver. 


LVX polishes are non-toxic and do not contain chemicals like formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, or camphor. They are long lasting and have a gel like finish. More info on LVX polishes can be found here: www.shoplvx.com





No comments:

Post a Comment