Sunday, July 05, 2015

LVX Summer 2015 Shiraz

Hello loves!

I have a new collection by one of my favourite brands to show you today. LVX is a high quality, department store brand of nail lacquer, inspired by trends from the fashion runways. More info can be found on their webpage: www.shoplvx.com

The Summer 2015 collection is full of rich, beautiful shades perfect for a hot night out on the town or chilling at the beach!


The colours are (L to R): Shiraz, Paraiso, Caicos, Damask, Avenal, and Currant.

The first one I'll be showing you is Shiraz, a burgundy plum shade.


As with all LVX polishes, Shiraz was very easy to apply and almost opaque in 1 coat. I used 2 for the swatch.


With a hint of red, Shiraz is a warm toned plum.




I added some damask designs using a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store, framed in black.


I love how classy this looks! I have a video tutorial for this on my Instagram page.

LVX polishes are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, and camphor, the more toxic chemicals sometimes found in nail polish (5-free). They are chip and UV resistant and are cruelty free (not tested on animals). Visit their website on how to order yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment