Saturday, July 11, 2015

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Bumble


Happy Saturday, friends!

Today's post is a little different. I'll be showing you one of my Colour Pop Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks. These were launched a couple of weeks ago and they caused a huge frenzy online. After seeing swatches of them on YouTube and Instagram, I knew I needed some too!



I was able to order a few when they were released. It took a while because the website kept crashing from the high number of hits. Luckily I was able to get most of the colours I wanted to try. They will be restocked in August.

The first one I'll be showing you is Bumble, a dark pink. 


These Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks are so easy to apply and dry quickly. This swatch features one smooth coat. This photo was in natural sunlight.


This next photo was taken indoors.





I'm in love with this lipstick! I've been wearing it all day and have eaten and drank several times and the lipstick has held up to the test. Easy to apply, long lasting and beautiful colours, Colour Pop Ultra Matte lipsticks are top notch. For only $6 each they are well worth it! Visit their website https://colourpop.com for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment