Saturday, March 07, 2015

LVX Spring 2015 Voyage

Hello lovelies!

For today's post, I have the final shade from the Spring collection by LVX.

LVX polishes are high quality, department store polishes that are chip and UV resistant, cruelty free and vegan friendly, and do not contain chemicals like formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, or dibutylphthalate. The colours are inspired by fashion trends for the season. 

The Spring collection is a beautiful mix of bright vibrant colours and rich darker shades.


The final one from the collection is my personal favourite, a bright pink creme called Voyage. 



Here is Voyage with one fashion from the runways, a gorgeous ensemble by Ralph Lauren.


I used 2 thin coats and no top coat for the swatch.



It's such a rich colour and was so easy to apply. No streaking whatsoever.


This Barbie pink has risen to be one of my all time favourite polishes. I adore the shade!

Here I paired it with some NailArt done with a double pink ombré and stamping courtesy of the BP-L007 plate by Born Pretty Store. Available at www.bornprettystore.com


The other pinks used were Femme (light pink) and Peony (medium pink with purple undertones).

I definitely recommend taking a Voyage with Voyage. It is well worth the price seeing how the polish lasts longer than drugstore brands. I can wear LVX polishes for an entire week without any chips! Make sure you visit their website www.shoplvx.com for more information!





No comments:

Post a Comment