Tuesday, March 03, 2015

LVX Spring 2015 Turkoise

Hey love!

The next shade from the LVX Spring collection I have to show you is called Turkoise, a beautiful medium blue-green cream.



It is a bit darker than your standard mint, but vibrant and rich.

The colour was inspired by some fabulous turquoise fashions for Spring, like this beautiful ombre dress by Elie Saab.

For this swatch, I used 2 thin coats and no top coat. This applied like a dream and is opaque in 1 coat.

It's so rich and unique!

I did gradient nails with this shade as the base.

I have a tutorial for this reversed gradient on my Instagram page. 

I love LVX polishes because they are chip and UV resistant, cruelty free, vegan friendly and free from chemicals like formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, toluene, and dibutylphthalate. Be sure to visit their website www.shoplvx.com for more info on how to purchase these high quality polishes!





No comments:

Post a Comment