Thursday, January 01, 2015

Trust Fund Beauty Snappy Socialite

Happy New Year, friends!!

Hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve and you're ready to take on 2015! I'm a very low key gal so I didn't attend any New Year's Eve parties. Instead I'm cooking up a storm for a New Year's Day dinner! But first, lemme post this!!

I recently purchased a thermal polish from one of my favourite brands, Trust Fund Beauty. This lovely lavender is called Snappy Socialite and it goes from purple to blue in seconds! Trust Fund Beauty polishes are 5-free (no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutylphthalate, or camphor) and vegan friendly. They contain no animal byproducts and are not tested on animals. More info on Trust Fund Beauty can be found here: www.trustfundbeauty.com

This is how the polish looks in its cold state. It's a gorgeous lavender creme that is perfectly opaque in 2 thin coats. 


In its warm state, it changes to cute light sky blue.
This was my favourite in a mini sample pack I purchased before so I had to get the full sized bottle of it when it was on sale. I love it so much I used it in my first manicure of 2015!

In this picture you can see the polish transitioning from purple to blue so it looks like a pretty periwinkle.

I want to wish you all a very happy new year! May your lives be blessed with love and happiness! Thank you for sharing this nail adventure with me. I hope to bring you more designs and tutorials this year, especially now that my YouTube channel is officially up and running (shaystylista)! All the best, friends! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment