Saturday, January 03, 2015

Polished By KPT Wave Function

Hello loves!

As the holidays have come to a close, I found that I have a little more time to get some posts in before I head back to work on Monday (boo!) 

Today I'll be showing you a ravishing raspberry jelly glitter polish by Polished By KPT called Wave Function. The founder of Polished By KPT is Katherine Tran and she is known for her fantastic thermal polishes. She recently released a collection called Cosmic Xodus that had some thermals as well as some pretty glitter polishes. More info on Polished By KPT lacquers can be found here: www.polishedbykpt.com

For this swatch of Wave Function, I used 2 thin coats to obtain perfect opacity. It is jam packed with iridescent and holographic micro glitter.

It's a beautiful berry red. The micro glitter make this polish different from any other in my collection. This next photo is slightly out of focus so you can see the holographic glitter.




For this next photo, I paired Wave Function with some abstract spirals using the SN-004 stamping plate from www.lightinthebox.com

How pretty right?? Katherine continues to amaze me with her attention to detail and ability to mix polishes with pretty glitter to set them apart from other brands. 




No comments:

Post a Comment