Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas holiday nails!

Hello loves!

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It's snowing like Elsa is on a rampage here in Toronto today. It's such a busy time of year, but if you have the opportunity to use the snow to help you slow down and appreciate all that you have in your life, you'll feel renewed!

I wanted to share some Christmas holiday winter themed nail designs with you in case you needed some inspiration.

First up is a cute little present all wrapped up with a bow!
I used Trust Fund Beauty's Old Money, a stunning shimmery red with Champagne Problems, my new Favourite gold polish. I have a tutorial for this posted on my Instagram page.
I'm in love with this design and the colour combo screams Christmas! I'm planning to wear this during the holidays. :)

Next I have a cute little Christmas tree which is super easy to make! I used Essie's Shake Your $$$ Maker and Serum No 5 Holly Dazed for some sparkle.
You start with a green triangle then add small lines all down the side of the triangle with the same green polish. Add some shading with a darker green and use a dotting tool to dab on the ornaments. Easy easy! 

I'll post another 2 designs tomorrow! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment