Sunday, November 16, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Bitch Please

Happy Sunday Funday Lovelies!

I can't believe my last post was almost a month ago! I've been so busy and haven't had the chance to prepare my pictures and write up anything. :( I have some pretty polishes to share with you from Trust Fund Beauty. You may remember previous posts I made featuring TFB, this sassy brand from Montreal, Canada. Their polishes are amazing quality, non-toxic, and long lasting. They have super cute names full of attitude. You can visit their website for more information: www.trustfundbeauty.com

This beauty is Bitch Please, a silver-lavender polish that has a foil finish. Quick to dry and easy to apply, Bitch Please has the sassiest name to match its eye-catching colour.

My swatch features 2 thin coats with no top coat.
I had to pair this pretty polish with a pop art beauty full of Trust Fund Attitude. 
She is based on the illustration on TFB's founder, Samara Granofsky's notebook.
This is my favourite mani I've done in a while because this sassy girl helped me through some situations where it was best for me to hold my tongue but I still needed something to release my frustration. I would look down at my nails and say, "Bitch, please!!" in my head lol.

Trust Fund Beauty is one of my absolute favourite brands. They apply like a dream and their branding is worth the extra you may spend on a bottle because it is nothing like any other polish you own.


No comments:

Post a Comment