Monday, October 06, 2014

LVX Fall 2014 Oyster

Hello lovies! 

This next shade from LVX's Fall 2014 collection is one of my favourites! 


This light gray is called Oyster and it is definitely not your standard gray.

It is creamy and opaque and perfect in 2 thin coats but you can get away with 1. It has slightly blue undertones.
Absolutely gorgeous! And if you haven't tried luxury nail polish, you haven't lived! The application is like butter and the brush is perfect.
Because this colour is so pretty, I didn't want to cover it with art so I just added a sparkly crystal bow. Gorgeous right??
Oyster is a great transition colour from Summer to Fall. It is light but still has neutral, earthy undertones. I cannot say enough about how much I love LVX. It is one of my absolute favourite brands. They are free of toxic chemicals sometimes found in nail polish, vegan friendly, cruelty free and chip resistant. Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment