Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birthday Nails ft Trust Fund Beauty Do You Know Who My Father Is and Killer Heels

Hello lovelies!

Today I have a special post for you, it's my birthday so I did some cute birthday nails!

One of my favourite colours to wear on my nails is pink and one of my favourite pink polishes is Trust Fund Beauty Do You Know Who My Father is from their Heiress collection. It's a perfect pink creme that applies like a dream!

And since it's my birthday, I needed to have some glitter in there too so I used Trust Fund Beauty Killer Heels from their Out of This World Rich collection.
How adorable right? So feminine and classic. I used the glitter placement method to do the glitter polka dots.
But you all know, I can't leave a mani without adding some hand painted nail art so...
Ta da!! Perfect little cupcake, bow, heart and diamond! Gahhhhh so cute!!

I'll be spending my day stuffing my face with lots of food and cake. It's the one day of the year where you can have your cake and definitely eat it too! If anyone else is celebrating today too, happy birthday! Enjoy every moment! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment