Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rainbow Honey July Mystery Bag!

Hello loves!!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently. I had wisdom teeth surgery and wasn't feeling the greatest (my face was full on Fat Face Fred! So swollen!!), but thankfully after a week, I'm back to normal so that means, back to my painting mode!

The other day I received a surprise package from one of my all time favourite independent brands, Rainbow Honey. This US based company combines a cute combination of glitters with pretty base colours. More information on Rainbow Honey can be found on their webpage: www.rainbowhoney.com. I fell in love with them a year and half ago when I discovered shaped glitter. They were the first ones I saw with adorable hearts. I ordered my first polishes from them and have loved them since. Their packaging is adorable with individual boxes for their full sized polishes. 

They started selling monthly mystery bags featuring customer favorites and sneak peeks at yet to be released items. They not only make polishes but also cuticle balms, cooling gels, and perfumes! 
July's mystery bag is full of beautifully smelling items and cute glitter polishes!
The cooling gel, perfume roller ball and cuticle balm are scented with Rainbow Honey's Midori, a sweet smelling fragrance with hints of honey dew and cucumber. So yummy!! 
The cuticle balm is in a handy lip balm shape. It's perfect for moisturizing on the go. It absorbs into the skin well and leaves that light scent behind. This is a product that I would definitely purchase.
The cooling gel provides a refreshing burst of a cooling sensation while leaving your hands smelling so delicious!
The polishes included in July's mystery box are 3 glitter polishes that are each very unique.
Viridis is a clear based glitter polish, with neon green stars, light blue circles and a mix of green and iridescent square and hex glitter. Here I swatched over bare nails and over a light green base. This mix of glitter is super cute!!
Chemical Plant is a densely packed Rose gold polish with so much micro glitter that it becomes opaque after 3 layers.
So sparkly and pretty!!
The last glitter polish in the bag is Deep Heart Sea and it is a blue jelly polish full of multicolored hex and square glitter and  adorable white hearts.
What an awesome mix of glitters!! So fun and I love that it looks like the glitters are floating in the deep blue sea.

The mystery bags can be purchased for $10 (mini which is reviewed here) or $25 (full sized) OR as a free gift on any purchase over $65! Awesome right?! Rainbow Honey continues to impress me with their innovative products and creative glitter mixes. Visit their website for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment