Thursday, July 10, 2014

Luxe Lacquers Poppy

Hi lovelies!

Today I'll be showing you the next colour from Luxe Lacquers July collection, Poppy, a bright coral red with pink undertones. Luxe Lacquers are available through monthly or bi-monthly subscription with 4 full bottles of department store quality polishes for only $29.99! Visit www.luxelacquers.co


Poppy is bright and vibrant and has a unique satin finish.
Here I did 2 coats with no top coat so you can see the natural finish.
It is slightly more red tinged than what it looks like in the bottle.
This polish was so easy to apply! So smooth and amazing coverage even with one coat! Here I added some gold accents:
I'm so impressed with the quality of Luxe Lacquers. The subscription option is easy to cancel or suspend at any time. Two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment