Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome!

Hello Beauties!!
This is my first post in my new blog. I'm an amateur nail artist. You may have already seen some of my work on my Instagram page: @Shaystylista. I haven't had any professional training but I've developed a passion for nail art over the past couple of years. I'll be posting tutorials, reviews, and my nail art here. Let me know if there's any specific topic you'd like to see.
My first post is a picture of my naked nails. I've been using Nailtiques Formula 2 since April 2013 and it has made such a difference to my nails. I used to suffer from very weak nails that would chip and flake easily. Nailtiques contains keratin and helps to strengthen your natural nail. I use it as my base coat for any manicure I do now. I have read that once you see changes in your nails, you can switch to Formula 1 which helps healthy nails be strong yet flexible. I'm gonna give Formula 1 a try and let you know how it goes!
Here's my before picture:
After 2 weeks of using OPI Nail Envy, I didn't see much difference.
So I switched to Nailtiques and this is how much of a difference it made. This photo was taken around the end of May. 
I highly recommend it and am so happy with how much my nails have changed from using it. Give it a shot! 


1 comment: