Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Pool Boy Toy

Hello Lovebugs!

Today I have another beauty from Trust Fund Beauty to show you. Trust Fund Beauty is a Canadian based company that combines beautiful colours with sassy names. Visit their website for more details: www.trustfundbeauty.com


Pool Boy Toy is from the upcoming Hamptons Collection. It is a GORGEOUS pastel periwinkle blue with light shimmer. 
It applied so smooth and was opaque in 1 coat. I used 2 with no top coat to show the natural shine.
So, so pretty right??
It has slightly purple undertones.
Here it is pictured over a black background.
I absolutely adore this shade of blue. It is similar to Essie's Bikini So Teeny.
I paired it with a gradient of pink, purple, and blue and topped it with INM Northern Lights.
I have a tutorial on my Instagram for how to do a gradient using a makeup sponge.

Trust Fund Beauty is becoming one of my favourites because of the high quality lacquer and cute branding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment