Friday, June 27, 2014

Trust Fund Beauty Do You Know Who My Father Is

Happy Friday lovelies!

This is Canada Day long weekend and I'm excited for a few days off of work because I'll be able to do some nail art and get some tutorials filmed!

Today I have the fourth colour from this set of shades sent to me by Trust Fund Beauty to show you, Do You Know Who My Father Is.
This creamy pink is perfectly opaque in 2 thin coats. 
This is an ideal shade of pink because it is opaque, easy to apply, and not too bright. It's wearable for work and fun!
I paired this pink with a funky chevron colour block design which I have a tutorial for on my Instagram.
This is my favourite mani done with the gorgeous polishes from Trust Fund Beauty. This Canadian based company is quickly becoming one of my favourites. They are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and non-toxic. Visit their website for more details! www.trustfundbeauty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment