Sunday, June 08, 2014

INM Tartaglia & Northern Lights Top Coat

Happy Sunday Funday!

I had a long day of hiking through some woods today. Seeing all the green leaves, inspired me to use the pretty green polish sent to me by International Nail Manufacturers (INM).
This electric green polish is called Tartaglia and it is my favourite out of all the colours sent to me. It is vibrant and slightly blue tinged.
Here I applied 2 thin coats with no top coat.
It's so pretty!!
Here it is over a black background.
It is so bright and unique. I did a fun geometric design using Tartaglia, Arlecchino, and Beatrice (a blue you will see in my next post). 
The top coat, Northern Lights, is full of small holographic glitter. It adds a subtle, yet beautiful glow. Before using it, you will want to shake the bottle well because the glitter tends to settle at the bottom. It dries fairly quickly. This is a good alternative to China Glaze Fairy Dust to get that lightly glitter finish. The main difference between the two is that the liquid base of Northern Lights is more viscous than Fairy Dust so you do have to shake it well to get the glitter throughout.








No comments:

Post a Comment