Monday, June 09, 2014

INM Beatrice

Hello loves! 

I was so lucky to receive this care package from International Nail Manufacturers. They are a salon brand that supplies everything you need for a good manicure.
I wanted to show you this beautiful blue by International Nail Manufacturers (INM) today. It is called Beatrice and is from their Spring 2014 collection.
It is a vibrant, rich true blue. It was opaque in 1 coat, perfect in 2.
This is the closest to the true colour. The next few photos are a little bit lighter than the actual colour.
I'm such a fan of this pretty polish.
Here I did a pretty Ombré using Blue Iris, Beatrice and Tartaglia. I topped it off with Northern Lights, an awesome scattered holo top coat.
Beatrice is bright, unique and bold. It is perfect for a pop of colour in the summer. More information on INM can be found at www.inmnails.com!






No comments:

Post a Comment