Sunday, May 11, 2014

LVX Summer 2014 Laguna and Viola

Happy Sunday but more importantly, Happy Mother's Day!

Today I have the final 2 colours from LVX's Summer 2014 collection to share with you. We have Laguna, a vibrant Sky blue and Viola, a rich royal purple-blue. Information on LVX products can be found on their website: www.shoplvx.com

LVX products are 5-free (no formaldehyde, formldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, or camphor), vegan friendly and cruelty free. The colours are designed to match fashion trends. Their polishes are high shine, chip resistant, and contain a UV protectant to resist fading from the sun.

The first one to show you today is Laguna, a bold bright blue that reminds me of the blue Pacific Ocean. 
This is 2 coats, no top coat:
How stunning is this colour???
I paired this with some scallop shaped designs because of how it reminds me of the ocean.
I will definitely be wearing this shade a lot this summer!

Last, but certainly not least, is Viola, a dark royal violet with blue undertones.
This is 2 thin coats with no top coat:
So so pretty!! It reminds me of the blue paint used in gzhel pottery so I paired it with some blue flowers:
Because this is such a rich, dark colour, you may get some slight staining on your nail so make sure you wear a good quality base coat and remove the polish with multiple cotton pads so that you don't smear the polish on your fingers.

This collection by LVX is my favourite collection of any brand in a long time. The quality is incomparable and the colours are bold and trend setting. Two thumbs up for me!












No comments:

Post a Comment