Tuesday, May 06, 2014

LVX Summer 2014 Aster and Lolli

Hi hi!

I don't usually post on Tuesdays but I wanted to share some more beauties from LVX's Summer 2014 collection. More information on LVX can be found on their website: www.shoplvx.com


Today I'll be showing off Aster, a lovely lavender and Lolli, a cute bubblegum pink.

First up is Aster, a warm lilac light purple with pink undertones. This beautiful creme polish applies like a dream. 
Pictured here is 2 coats, no top coat for the straight swatch:
It is seriously gorgeous!! I had to pair it with some equally pretty flowers. I have a video tutorial on my Instagram page for the basic flower design. This one has the fabulous gel top coat, Plump it Up, on top. I'll have a full review on the top coat in another post.
Definitely one of my favourites in this collection!

Next is Lolli, a cute pastel pink creme and is LVX's first pink pink. I was ecstatic to see that they had a pink polish because I knew that based on their formula, this would be my perfect pink!
Pictured here is 3 thin coats for full, streak-free opacity.
I'm in love! It's so feminine and girly and perfect for any occasion! I paired it with a cute bow design:

These 2 cute polishes are not only easy to apply, but they are also non-toxic, vegan friendly, and cruelty free. One of my favourite brands by far! The Summer 2014 collection is slated for release on May 15, 2014!













No comments:

Post a Comment