Wednesday, May 21, 2014

LaCC Beauty 1997

Hello lovelies!

I had such a busy day at work. It's nice having time off but why does it feel like the first day back to work is always the longest and all the problems compound that day? I digress! The only way to forget about my troubles of the day is to do my nails. :)

The polish I wanted to show you is the 3rd and final shade from La Couleur Couture's Spring/Summer Collection. More information on LaCC can be found here: www.laccbeauty.com. This is 1997, a beautiful lavender gray that applies so smoothly!


This is 2 thin coats with no top coat. I'm in love with this one!
How unique and pretty! I paired it with some silver chevron accents. LOVE!
La Couleur Couture polishes are non-toxic, vegan friendly, and cruelty free. They are 5-free, meaning they don't contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, or camphor, which are the more toxic chemicals often found in nail polish. I am so happy to say that LaCC products can now be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. So exciting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment