Sunday, May 18, 2014

LaCC Beauty 1992

Hello!!

I almost missed my weekly Sunday post because I've been busy all day filming tutorials. 

I have a beautiful peachy pink to show you today from La Couleur Couture (laCC). This is 1992, a part of their Spring/Summer 2014 collection. More information on laCC can be found here:
www.laccbeauty.com


It is a creme polish that is fully opaque in 2 coats.

It is the perfect polish for any occasion, work, wedding, whatever!
Here I paired it with some delicate silver roses. Another wedding design inspiration for you!

La Couleur Couture is an independent company based in Vancouver and developed in New York. All their products are non-toxic (5-free) so they contain no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, or camphor. They are vegan friendly so they've have no animal by-products in their formulas and are cruelty free (no testing on animals). I am happy to announce that laCC is now available in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. I'm so proud of the founder Farima Hakkak for this huge accomplishment!

Visit their website or your local Shoppers Drug Mart to purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment