Sunday, March 02, 2014

LVX Spring 2014 Orchid and Roux Polish Review

Happy Sunday!

For today's feature review, I have 2 more colours from the gorgeous Spring 2014 Collection by LVX



I'll be showing you Orchid, a pretty purple with pink undertones, and Roux, a vibrant coral red.

First up is Orchid, inspired by Pantone's colour of the year, Radiant Orchid. It's a rich, warm purple mixed with pink shades to make it more feminine. 
The creamy application of this was great with only 2 coats needed to get this opaque look.
And here's a manicure I did with it, pairing it with some hand painted roses.
Remember when I said in an earlier post that I hoped to find some more polishes inspired by Radiant Orchid? Well I definitely found one in this beauty.

Next up is Roux, a bright, bold coral red with slight orange undertones. It is luscious and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)
I love, love, love how vibrant this is!
And here's a manicure I did with some cute heart petal flowers.

Again, LVX is an amazing avant garde brand that gets its colour inspiration from fashion trends. They are non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. There aren't many companies out there that can say that. I highly recommend this brand because they are socially conscious while not compromising on quality. Visit their website for more info! www.shoplvx.com









No comments:

Post a Comment