Monday, March 03, 2014

LVX Spring 2014 Cameo and Monaco Polish Review

Good day, lovebugs!

Spring is my favourite season because of the promise of new growth and the emergence of beauty. The blossoms start peeking through and soon will develop into vibrant colours that we all know so well. 

I have 2 more beautiful colours to show you from LVX's Spring 2014 Collection, Cameo, a rich ruby red and Monaco, a deep royal blue.




Cameo is a dark, rich fuschia. It's creamy application was smooth and was opaque in 2 coats. This colour reminds me of a fine red wine.
It's so sophisticated and classic.

The next colour is Monaco, a vibrant royal blue. It is bold and bright for Spring. It is one of my favourites of the bunch.
It is deep and rich. With any dark blue polish, I recommend a base coat to prevent your natural nails from staining
Here's a nautical-esque manicure I did with Monaco. I love blue and white stripes!

LVX's Spring 2014 Collection is full of rich, vivid colours. They capture the season perfectly while also tapping into the hottest colour trends of the year. I cannot say enough about LVX polishes. They are non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. There aren't many brands, mainstream or independent, that can say the same. The application of all of the polishes is smooth and easy with their wider brush. Please visit www.shoplvx.com for details on their international stockists and other beautiful colours available. 









No comments:

Post a Comment