Saturday, February 08, 2014

Rainbow Honey Papillon Sneak Peek!

Hello sweeties!

You know what I love more than nail polish? Surprise nail polish! I received this surprise sneak peek polish for an unreleased Rainbow Honey glitter topper which will make its debut in March 2014! This beauty is called Papillon from their soon-to-be released Midnight Garden Spring Collection. Rainbow Honey products can be found here!



The word "papillon" is French for butterfly so it is fitting that this polish is full of cute iridescent pink butterfly glitter. There's also medium and small pink hex glitter in the clear based polish.


I applied one coat of Papillon over a white polish to best show what's inside this cute polish.


I've posted a video tutorial for how to paint the butterfly on my Instagram page.


And here is a macro shot:


The Midnight Garden Spring Collection is scheduled to be released in mid-March 2014. 

From now until March 31, 2014, you can use the code ILOVENAILBLOGS when you check out to receive $5 off your purchase! 

And make sure you visit my Instagram page for a giveaway announcement!

Love and polish hunnies!

Shay







No comments:

Post a Comment