Wednesday, December 11, 2013

LVX Winter Resort 2014 Collection

Hello my loves!

I often get asked what my favourite nail polish brand is and I sometimes will say certain mainstream brands. However, the polish brand that really tops my list is LVX. They are absolutely luscious!!! A complete luxury brand that rivals any expensive couture brand, at a fraction of the cost. 

LVX polishes are non-toxic (5 free), chip resistant, vegan, and cruelty free. I've been able to wear manis done with LVX for an entire week with no chips whatsoever. They are so glossy and rich. The brush is a flat, wider brush, making application much easier. More information about LVX products can be found at: http://www.shoplvx.com

I have some stunning polishes from their 2014 Winter Resort Collection to share with you today. This collection features the debut of glitter polishes by LVX. The glitter is subtle so the polishes are still the classy, sophisticated LVX lacquers.


The first one up is a sparkly red garnet colour called Magenta. LVX's website describes it as a bold, metallic fuchsia creme. The application was amazing!!! One coat!

Next is Scarlet, a maroon metallic glitter polish. It is a black jelly base full of maroon glitter. This was 3 thin coats with no top coat. So pretty!!

Then we have Avalon, a metallic bronze creme. Such a nice warm brown shade. This is 2 coats, no top coat.
Up next is Sappir, a metallic sapphire creme. This is one of my favourites because I'm partial to sapphire blue things since my birthstone is the sapphire.
This beauty is Graphite, a silver chrome foil polish. This is so pretty! The coverage is amazing!
Last but certainly not least is Caviar, a black polish with silver micro glitter which provides a slightly textured finish when dry. This one is so unique and unlike any other LVX polish. It almost looks leather like!

I am such a huge fan of LVX. Their packaging is great, the application is flawless, and the quality of the polish is impeccable. 

LVX can be purchased online at www.shoplvx.com and you will also find lists of stockists that can provide international shipping.




















No comments:

Post a Comment