Thursday, September 05, 2013

Lynnderella The Stars In Her Eyes Review

Hi hi hunny bunnies!!

For a few months, the polish I coveted the most was Lynnderella The Stars In Her Eyes. I fell in love with the tiny star glitter that is inside. I was lucky to get one for my birthday from my brother. I was going to save it until my birthday but I couldn't wait lol!



The polish is definitely a glitter bomb. There is so much glitter on it that you actually want to remove some of the polish before you put it on. 

It has slight gray tinge so it is better over dark colours. In addition to the mini holographic star glitter, there is also larger star glitter, small holographic hex and micro holographic glitter.




It's so much more sparklier in real life. Magical!

I added some nail art to this mani, with a hand painted crystal heart design. This was done with black acrylic paint and a thin art brush. 





No comments:

Post a Comment