Sunday, August 11, 2013

Girly nails with Serum No 5 Barely There

Hi lovies!

Today I did a simple, yet pretty mani with Serum No 5 Barely There as the dominant colour. More information on Serum No 5 polishes can be found here!
Barely There is a nude jelly with holographic micro and small hexagonal shaped glitter. It is absolutely stunning! I feel like this is my favourite polish right now because of the beautiful glitter combination.
I layered it over a base of Lancôme Beige Bachelorette which is a warm creamy nude with light shimmer. I think Barely There would look very pretty on its own too. Light and flirty.
I used Color Club Harp On It, a silver holographic polish with a layer of Shimmer Polish Alice over top for the accent nail and hand painted white roses and a heart with some white acrylic paint.
Here's a bonus shot of my ring finger on my right hand. I like how the roses turned out.

To order Serum No 5 Barely There, visit: /www.serumno5.com






No comments:

Post a Comment